Commercial Synthetic Grass Solutions in New Jersey
SYNLawn® works closely with architects, engineers and designers who want to incorporate and specify synthetic turf into their commercial and residential projects. SYNLawn® products are highly respected in the industry because we have taken measurable steps in providing products that contribute to environmental sustainability; have an extended lifespan, conserve water, and use renewable and recycled materials in manufacturing. With our commercial synthetic grass solutions, SYNLawn® assists environmentally conscious architects and engineers with LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) project certification from the U.S. Green Building Council. SYNLawn® with EnviroLoc™ can contribute LEED® points in the areas of Water Efficient Landscaping, Recycled Content, Rapidly Renewable Material and Innovation in Design, all while providing a lush, green environment.
SYNLawn® is the unrivaled innovator in residential, golf and commercial synthetic grass products:
- The only USDA-certified, bio-based artificial products in the industry.
- First, 100% recyclable, lush, sustainable products that are superior in durability to petroleum based products.
- Heatblock™ Technology – reducing surface temperatures up to 20%
- Class 1 Fire Rating (ASTM E-648) – fire safe nylon – no infill required
- Product which earned the sought-after Class A Fire rating (ASTME 108)
- 15 year Manufacturer warranties / enduring strength
- Qualifies for water rebates / contributes to U.S. Green Build LEED certification
- ASTM tested / IPEMA Certified
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) accessibility
- Stable in all climates / no staining / no weather proofing required
- CAD file formats, and test results available CADdetails.com
- Extensive and accessible commercial resume. (Click here to view)
SYNLawn® products have been specified and installed in a wide variety of commercial projects which have included:
- Retail exterior / interiors
- Private / Public golf ranges and practice facilities
- Public dog parks / Dog training facilities / Veterinary facilities
- Community play areas
- Hotel / Resort properties
- Public Spaces
- Restaurants / Outdoor event venues
- Rooftops amenity levels
- Sports Venues
The professionals at SYNthetic Lawn & Golf, Inc. are available to discuss the many benefits of using SYNLawn® products in commercial and residential projects. We are also a registered provider of The American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Systems and can assist Architects with earning CE credits! Call today to set up a “Lunch and Learn!”… lunch is on us!